A car battery charger is a must-have product for car owners because it means that if the car battery becomes flat, it can be revived with this handy gadget. Therefore, you can save time as opposed to having to call out a mechanic as part of the breakdown cover. The emergency car starter also has a built-in intelligent power management and is resistant to harsh weather conditions as it can function between temperatures of -50°C and 80°C. The LED display screen enables users to easily read the figures that are being shown. The product also doubles as a power bank with a 8000mAh battery capacity and fast charging ability with 2x USB-A ports and 1x USB-C port. The battery charger also has a built-in torch that is bright to enable users to see clearly when using the product in low-lighting conditions.
• Intelligent power management
• Time Saving product
• Power Bank function
• Fast charge ability
• 8000 mAh charging capacity
• Bright LED display
Instructions for Use
• Before using, ensure that the device battery is at least 75%. Turn the device on and connect the cables to the socket in the device.
• Connect the clamps to the "+" and "-" sides of the car battery. The red clamp attaches to the "+" and the black clamp attaches to the "-".
• Insert the plug from the battery clamps into the socket on the battery charger.
• Turn on the engine of the car and if the car starts then the clamps can be disconnected.
Power output: USB-A 1 = 5v/2A, USB-A 2 = 5v/3A, USB-C = 5v/3A